Veterinary Services in Durham
Comprehensive Care for Pets in Chapel Hill
Park Veterinary Hospital & Urgent Care offers veterinary services to provide your pet with the best preventative and surgical treatment options.
Our veterinary services in Durham include:
- Boarding: If you are traveling and cannot bring your pet with you, we are happy to offer boarding services for a wide range of animals. Our veterinarians and staff will provide any special medical attention your pet may need while in our care.
- Dental care: Good dental care for pets is important because in addition to keeping pets from having bad breath and toothaches, it also helps prevents serious infections and gum disease. Our veterinarians and staff can help you set up a dental plan that will help prevent decay and promote your pet’s continued health.
- Dermatology: Our veterinarians have the skill and experience necessary to diagnose and treat many skin conditions pets can develop and are dedicated to helping pet owners manage these conditions and provide their furry companions with much needed relief.
- Diagnostics and imaging: At Park Veterinary Hospital & Urgent Care, we have an in-house laboratory and imaging equipment that helps our veterinarians assess your pet’s health and monitor the condition of his or her internal organs.
- Emergency care: When your pet needs immediate care, our veterinarians and staff are ready to provide compassionate and thorough care to get them treated as soon as possible. We are always ready to handle emergency cases during regular business hours, and we dedicate our weekend availability to urgent matters.
- End of life care: As pet owners ourselves, we understand the difficult choices that must be made when pets are nearing the end of life. We can discuss your pet’s hospice needs, quality of life counseling, and, when the time comes, the process of euthanasia and grieving.
- Laser therapy: If your pet suffers from a condition, such as arthritis, or has recently had surgery, we are proud to offer laser therapy to help promote healing and pain relief.
- Pharmacy: For your convenience, we have an in-house pharmacy that allows us to fill prescriptions on-the-spot.
- Surgery: Our veterinarians remain abreast of the best surgical practices in order to provide the safest conditions for your pet. We are equipped with advanced monitoring technology to ensure safe procedures and our staff is trained to give attentive post-surgical care.
- Wellness Exams: To help ensure your pet’s overall and continued health, we offer bi-annual wellness exams as a form of preventative care. These exams help us establish a baseline for your pet’s health and detect any issues before they become more serious.
To schedule an appointment for veterinary services in Durham, call (919) 736-6797 or contact us online.